Terms and Conditions
By accessing or using the carblock.net you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use (and the other terms and conditions and policies referred to in these terms and conditions and any other notices on the carblock.net ) as amended from time to time.
- About Carblock.net
Carblock.net publishes or makes available on the carblock.net, product and service offers, vehicle data, Software and links and other content supplied by carblock.net. Carblock.net does not warrant, represent, authorise or endorse the reliability, accuracy or completeness of any such Material published on the carblock.net
- Personal and Non Commercial Use Only
(a) Use of the carblock.net platform is for your personal and non-commercial use only. Except for the Material held in your computers cache or a single permanent copy of the Material for your personal use you must not without the prior written approval of carblock.net:
- modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish or license any Material;
- use or attempt to use any Material published on carblock.net to create any web site or publication or searchable database;
- mirror or frame any web site or page within carblock.net ;
- use any automated process of any sort to query, access, retrieve, scrape, data-mine or copy any Material on carblock.net or generate or compile any document, index or database based on the Material published on the carblock.net ;
- transfer or sell any information, functionality or products or services offered on the carblock.net ; or
- undertake any other action which is in violation of these terms and conditions (or other terms and conditions and policies referred to in these terms and conditions) or any applicable law.
(b) If carblock.net considers, in its absolute discretion, that you or any party related to you (including any agent, representative, contractor or associate) has acted contrary to these Terms and Conditions or in a manner contrary to carblock.nets’ interests, then carblock.net may immediately terminate your right to access and use the carblock.net at any time and reserves its rights to take any action it deems necessary or desirable to prevent such repeated action and / or further access to the carblock.net .
- You are Responsible for the use of the carblock.net
(a) Whilst carblock.net takes care to ensure that the Material on the carblock.net is correct, current and free from errors, carblock.net does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of or the representations made in the Material on carblock.net or any web site that links from carblock.net or any information received as a result of using carblock.net. You are responsible for assessing the accuracy of the Material and rely on it at your own risk.
(b) The services and Material made available on carblock.net are provided as general information only. The services and Material are not professional, expert or other advice and are not a substitute for such advice; may not be appropriate, correct or sufficient for your circumstances; should not be relied on as the only reason you do or don’t do anything; and may not be continually accessible or free from errors or viruses.
(c) You agree to indemnify carblock.net against any liability, loss, claim or demand if carblock.net (or any of its officers, representatives, employees or agents) suffers any loss or damage or incurs any cost in connection with a breach by you (or any of its officers, representatives, employees or agents) of these terms and conditions.
(d) You must keep your username and password to access the carblock.net platform secure and confidential and not provide those details to any third party under any circumstance. You represent and warrant to carblock.net that you accept all liability for any unauthorised use of any username and password issued to you.
- Goods and Services Provided By Carblock.net
If carblock.net offers goods or services to you, including advertising any item for sale on the carblock.net platform, the services are subject to additional terms and conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the additional terms and conditions, the additional terms will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
- Goods and Services Provided By Third Parties
(a) If goods and services are offered on or through the carblock.net by third parties (sellers):
- vehicle prices exclude government and statutory charges (unless otherwise stated);
- You are responsible for making all relevant searches, enquiries and investigations in relation to any listed vehicle including, any written off vehicle register or register of security interests (including the Personal Property Securities Register or otherwise);
- carblock.net does not act as any persons agent or broker; arrange any contract between you and any person or; provide any warranty in relation to any persons goods or services;
- carblock.net will not be responsible for the terms of any transaction between you and any person; any goods or services purchased by you from any person or; resolving any dispute between you and any person.
(b) Carblock.net may augment information supplied by sellers. This information is supplied by third parties and in the case of motor vehicles is based on model and year. Whilst carblock.net requests sellers check this information, it may be possible for information to be inaccurate. Carblock.net strongly recommends that you check with the seller that all information in relation to their goods and service is accurate.
- Carblock.net Liability to You is Limited
(a) Other than as set out in this clause, and to the full extent permitted by law, all rights, remedies, conditions, guarantees and implied and express warranties in respect of any goods or services provided by carblock.net are HEREBY EXCLUDED.
(b) To the full extent permitted by the law, carblock.net will only be liable to you; pursuant to any guarantee, right or contractual term that arises, is created or is implied by operation of law and that cannot be excluded PROVIDED THAT, to the full extent permitted by law, any such liability of carblock.net is limited, at carblock.nets’ option, to supplying the relevant services again.
(c) Subject to subclause 6(b), and except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded, carblock.net, will not be liable to you: for claims arising out of or in connection with your access and use of the carblock.net and related services whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), indemnity, strict liability, breach of warranty or statute;
(d) To the full extent permitted by law, carblock.net will not be liable to you for loss of use, production, profit, revenue, business, data, contractor anticipated savings or for delay or for any financing costs or increase in operating costs or any economic loss for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
(e) For the purposes of this section, the term carblock.net will mean carblock.net, its officers, employees, contractors and agents, whether individually or collectively.
(f) These terms and conditions will survive the expiration or termination of this agreement.
- Copyright, Trademarks and Licence
(a) Material on the carblock.net is © and is protected by Australian and international copyright and intellectual property laws. All rights not expressly granted under these terms and conditions are reserved by carblock.net. Unless otherwise indicated on the carblock.net platform, the material on the carblock.net platform is owned by or licensed to carblock.net and is subject to copyright (the “Copyright Material”).
- only copy or reproduce the Copyright Material for the purpose of browsing the carblock.net or making a copy for your own personal, private or research use, provided that such use constitutes fair use under the Copyright Act;
- not alter or modify the Copyright Material in any way or remove any legal notice associated with it.
(c) Carblock.net and other names of carblock.net services referenced herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of carblock.net. Other product and company names mentioned on the carblock.net may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing displayed on the carblock.net should be construed as granting you any intellectual property rights including the right to use any trademark, without carblock.net’ (or the relevant owner’s, if applicable) express written consent.
- Membership to the carblock.net
(a) If you choose to become a member of the carblock.net platform, additional products and services may be made available to you.
(b) By becoming a carblock.net member, you agree to receive electronic communications from carblock.net about its products and services.
(c) If you choose to utilise membership products and services, you agree to abide by any additional terms and conditions of those specific products and / or services.
- Communications Services
(a) carblock.net may provide you with the ability to communicate with carblock.net, the carblock.net platform, Sellers and users of the carblock.net plaform through agreements, online forms, IVR, electronic requests and enquires, bulletin boards, blogs, competition entries, online forums, inbound phone number services and other forms of electronic messaging (Communications Services).
(b) You acknowledge that Communications Services may be public and not private communications. Further, you acknowledge that Communication Services may be collected, stored and scanned by carblock.net. You should not however, consider Communication Services to have been reviewed, screened, or approved by carblock.net.
(c) Use of the Communications Services is provided on condition that you do not do any of the following:
- transmit any information or material which is knowingly incorrect, misleading or deceptive;
- transmit any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful information or material or information;
- transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk mail, surveys or other mass messaging;
- use the Communications Services for any unlawful purpose;
- post or upload files that contain software or other material or information in breach of any person’s intellectual property or privacy rights.
- upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, worms, defects or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or damage any of carblock.net ’s infrastructure;
- delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters other than as approved by carblock.net.
- download any file posted by another user of the Communications Services that you know, or reasonably should know, is unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions.
- excessively use the Communications Services in a manner which may hinder or prevent carblock.net from providing services to any other persons or which may threaten the integrity or use by any person of the carblock.net ;
- authorise, aid, abet encourage or incite any person to do any of the above acts.
(d) Carblock.net may, but has no obligation to, review the use of the Communications Services by you and in its absolute discretion may delete, edit, refuse to post or remove in whole or part any information or material uploaded or posted using the Communications Services.
- Carblock.net and Your Privacy
- What Law Governs these Terms and Conditions
This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
- Carblock.net May Change These Terms and Conditions
(b) Carblock.net may cease to provide you with access to the carblock.net platform or any of its services without notice.
(c) All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- Contact carblock.net
If you have a question, problem or complaint or need to contact us:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Version 1 (Novermber 2017)